We specialise in providing tax services to UK nationals living abroad and foreign nationals living or working in the UK.
Apart from tax return preparation we can also assist you with specialist tax advice and help with tax investigations.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to…
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active tax advice wherever possible.
Your tax return will be prepared by a fully qualified Chartered Tax Advisor who has many years experience in preparing tax returns for expats.
The Chartered Institute of Tax is the highest professional body for those providing tax compliance and related activities in the UK. CTA members are qualified by examination and practical experience. All members are subject to an ethical code that governs their professional conduct and to a training programme for continuing professional development.
You can rest assured that we will do everything possible to minimise the tax you have to pay and will offer proactive advice to help reduce your tax bills in future years.
We are happy to work with your accountants in another country to ensure that you are claiming all foreign tax credits that you are entitled to and no income is doubly taxed in both countries.
We offer Fixed Fee pricing, no extra charges, no surprises – Get a fixed fee quote
Your Fixed Fee package includes unlimited email support for matters relating to your UK tax affairs.