Tax 4 Expats delivers specialist UK tax advice and tax return preparation to Brits living or working abroad and foreign nationals living or working in the UK.
Expatriate taxation is perhaps the most complex area of personal taxation, not least because it often involves the interaction of the tax systems of two countries. Working or moving abroad creates complex tax and National Insurance implications. At the same time, it can open up opportunities for saving tax which often go unexploited.
We help you minimise the tax you pay whilst ensuring compliance with the law.
Our main objective is to provide a friendly and efficient service at fee rates substantially below those of larger firms.
Why Choose Tax 4 Expats for your UK expat taxes?
- We are fully qualified Chartered Tax Advisors with years of experience in UK tax services for expats.
- Fixed fee of £299 for your UK self assessment tax return in almost all cases.
- Hassle-free process, fill out the form we send to you and send us your tax information, we do all the calculations and produce and submit your tax return to HM Revenue & Customs.
- We make sharing your information with us easy. You can upload it to our secure server or post copies to us.
- Once completed your tax return can be emailed to you or uploaded to our secure server in an area only you can access. This is both fast and secure.
- We always do our best to minimise your UK tax bill.
- Fast turnaround – your tax return will be with you within 30 days guaranteed.
- We try to explain UK expat taxes in a way that a non tax expert can understand.